I woke up to find a message from a lovely fellow blogger on yesterdays post. I love getting comments, so that made my morning just to know an actual human being had read my post. Now I’m jumping back in to the blogging world after taking a serious break from the community, so when the lovely JBlaide from Wit and Whimsy said that I was nominated for an award, well. I’ve just had a little buzz all day. It’d been less than a week that I’ve been back in the game, and it is so brilliant to know that my posts have been read. I’d recommend taking a look at Wit and Whimsy, I’ve found resonances with posts on here and will continue to read. Content a reader can relate to is, in my opinion, some of the best.
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to feature and recognise blogs that have unique content, high quality of writing, and fantastic photos. As the webpage about the Versatile Blogger Award says: Honour those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
The Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.
Nominate blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
Share 7 interesting things about yourself that people might not know.
7 Things that you (most likely) didn’t know about yours truly.
- When I am content, I sing in the shower. Sometimes off key – but I don’t care.
- Last year I bought a violin after a pregnancy dream. In my dream I played beautifully with very little effort. In reality, I murdered the most basic version of Mary Had a Little Lamb and gave up after 3 days of solid practice. I’ll stick with a guitar – I prefer to have frets I can see.
- I beyond loath music that is designed to relax you. The really repetitive crap. You know the kind. The kind that plays the same bleeding 3 notes for about seven and a half minuets with no change in rhythm or tempo. ARHHH, actually feel like I’m going to murder when someone plays this amount of repetition (even feel my blood boil just chatting about it).
- Although I write freely about it, I find my mental illness difficult to talk about. In fact, I much prefer written communication to verbal in general.
- Sometimes, I forget entirely where I am and talk to myself in public; but to be brutally honest, I totally give the best advice (if only I would follow it).
- I once pretended to like baths because someone I liked tried to convince me about them. Bare with me on this one – I’m much more of a shower girl! I can not stand to sit in bath water for any period of time without showering after. It makes me feel dirty, so I really don’t see the point. On the flip side, if I had a huge house and a large sum of money, I would totally have a high sided roll top just for the hell of it. They do look good.
- I’m an emotional baker and my bakes turn out according to my mood. I can’t explain this, it is merely something that just is.
There it is. A few to start you off. I know for a fact its human nature to keep certain things private, but me, I’m just an open book. You just have to learn how to read me.
Being nominated for the award, means I in turn have the pleasure of nominating some beautiful blogs. So to keep the joy going, the buzz buzzing and the general flow, flowing; here are my nominations for the versatile bloggers award.
My Choice of Nominations
Thank you so very much for nominating me Wit and Whimsy. You most certainly brightened my day and gave me a boost that is sometimes very much needed. This award is such a lovely idea, I cant wait read the blogs that will be all interlinked.
Happy blogging lovers