I browse blogs on the daily, and from my reading of this and that I have found that lists are an essential part of a bloggers repertoire. So here it is. A list, in all its listy goodness. A list of things that this lass can’t live without on a daily basis. Well, this week at least.
1. Tea. Tea in almost any form. Yorkshire tea, ginger tea, redbush tea, earl grey to name a few. Ultimate favourite is English Breakfast. It is undeniably the most delicious tea.
2. Moisturiser. As in face and body. I’m using Simple hydrating moisturiser. It’s currently on offer at Superdrug. I like this one, it’s light, easy to apply and not tacky to the touch. For body I’m using FM anti-cellulite lotion. I love this stuff! It’s super hydrating, the appearance of my skin (especially thighs) has improved so much. The fragrance is not too heavy and the consistency is light and great for straight out of the shower. It doesn’t take an age to sink in either. I’m currently selling FM, take a look at my catalogue. Want anything? Just find my email address on this page and let me know how I can help.
3. Baby wipes. Such a mum thing. Mommas- you just know. There are so many things I now use baby wipes for. Absolutely everything. Sticky baby hand – baby wipes. Make up mishap – baby wipes. Skirtingboard looking a bit smudged – baby wipes. Spill an entire coffee over tescos cafe – whole packet of baby wipes. Cat brings you a dead spid. – baby wipes. Sudden urge to freshen up after walking up a steep hill – baby wipes.
I don’t ever remember a time before baby wipes to be honest. They’re just so handy and always a reach away.
I love Johnson’s. They are my preferred. I’ve been lucky enough to get them on offer in a box of 12 packs for about £6. Asda has them on offer in their baby event, I always make sure I have a changing draw full.
4. Red delicious. Apples. I’m not an apple eater, but if I can buy red delicious you can bet your bottom dollar I’ll eat 4 a day. My local asda recently got them in, and they only have them occasionally. I’m on my third bag this week. I adore the dark red bitter, tough skin on the contrasting pure white, sweet flesh. Crisp and juicy; like an apple should be. You can keep the rest, they’re not worth it to me.
5. Cuticle oil. I was a Jamberry consultant. I adore their cuticle oil. Despite not selling the stock any more (I was spending more than earning), I will always use their products. Jamberry cuticle oil smells like marzipan. I have great nails, and I’d credit this to a mainly decent diet and my favourite cuticle care. A drop on each nail bed and you’re sorted.
6. Gossip Girl. Yes, I am behind the trend. Yes I know, years and years behind. You can keep the lot, I find Serena tiring and predictable. Dan is just a little too nice (so far), little J, PH-lease, I am so over her. Yet I continue to watch purely for my love of Blair. I’m hooked on the Blair and Chuck relationship. I hate that all I want is for B to end up happy…. I know we’re talking fictional characters here people, but I just relate for some reason.
7. Chocolate weetabix slice. A recipe I followed from healthy mummy. It’s relatively healthy, 170 cals a slice and divine for an afternoon snack.
8. A local news page on facebook. I’m hooked on the stories. It’s real life, and I have a keen interest in helping to make where I live a better place. What surprises me is how playground the comments become, how closed minded and ignorant some of the residents are. In my humble opinion, people should stay shtum if they have nothing constructive to stay. I have to admit, I have put in my two pennies worth recently out of anger. At least my responses are written with actual coherent words.
So here it is. The weeks list. Okay, it’s not things I can’t live without. The list could have been a bit longer but I’m coming down from a caffeine buzz and it’s later than what I would usually post. So apologies if my rambling isn’t flowing very well.